Cerith Gardiner. Matthew Becklo.
Not Prepared to Donate? Subscribe By signing, I acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Editor's choice.
Toggle navigation. Daniel Esparza. John Burger.
- Navigation menu.
- Recent Posts.
- Murder in Containment?
- I Poeti Contemporanei 64 - 7 autori (I Poeti Contemporanei - 7 autori) (Italian Edition).
- Our Lady of Sorrows: Suffering with Others to Give Hope // News // Congregation of Holy Cross.
- The Rosary of the Seven Sorrows of Mary by Our Lady of Kibeho.
- Support ZENIT.
Philip Kosloski. Public Domain. Philip Kosloski Sep 01, The tradition dates back as far as the 17th century, when the Servites established a special feast in September.
Over the centuries there grew a custom of devoting certain months of the year to specific spiritual themes. Since you are here…. Become an Aleteia Patron Today.
Cecilia Music. Jeffrey Bruno. Aleteia offers you this space to comment on articles. This space should always reflect Aleteia values.source
The Rosary of Our Lady of Sorrows – The Servite Rosary
Sign in with a social network or email and password to comment. By signing, I acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Didn't receive confirmation instructions?
- How To Write A Book That Positions You As An Expert In Your Field.
- Why do we call Mary, Our Lady of Sorrows”?.
- Grief divine: A reflection on Our Lady of Sorrows | Salt and Light Catholic Media Foundation?
- Our Lady of Sorrows: Suffering with Others to Give Hope // News // Congregation of Holy Cross?
Mary suffers for Jesus, and she also suffers with Jesus, for the passion of Christ is a full participation of all the sufferings of human beings. The passion of Christ deeply wounded her immaculate heart, because she loved her son more than herself.
She not only bore the pain of her son but also united with him in accepting the will of His Father, to give new life to human beings. This really reveals how profound her compassion is for her son Jesus and for each one of us her children.
Our Lady of Sorrows - Regina Magazine
Her compassion to suffer with is filled with faith, love, and hope in God. Our blessed Mary with her glorious intercession is helping us to understand the mystery of the cross and the hope it brings. Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us, your children, to be compassionate like you.
Related Mary: Woman of Sorrows
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved